We offer a full WHM with root access for VPS and dedicated owners.
All WHM users have:
- the tools needed to create, delete, and suspend your cPanel accounts.
- the tools needed to manage and monitor your sites (password resets).
- access to all of your domains' DNS zones.
- the ability to configure your own customers' support requests through cPanel.
- permission to check the server information and status.
- access to customize your hosting and control panel (skeleton directory, branding).
- ability to change your client domain names and usernames.
The root owner's WHM also has:
- ability to change your primary cPanel username.
- access to install SSL certificates.
- permission to restart services (http, mail, sql, ssh).
- ability to assign IP addresses.
- the automated backups tool.
- the reseller center (used for managing resellers).
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Introduction The cPanel software provides a powerful flexible system which allows users...
To change the password strength requirements of cPanel, you must have root WHM (which...
Just as Reseller packages can create cPanel accounts for customers, Dedicated and VPS...
Note: ClamAV can impact both CPU usage and disk read and write speeds. It is not...
How to change the time of when UPCP and cPanel backups run. There is a cPanel plugin for...