Linux Dedicated Server Features
- CentOS 64 bit Linux with full root access (64bit Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04, and 32 bit CentOS installs available on request.)
- cPanel with WHM control panel1
- Apache Web Server, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby (on Rails), FFmpeg support
- Secured server with IPtables firewall
- Root shell with full SSH access to all the accounts on your server
- Root WHM - a full featured WHM that lets you make many of the changes our own admins can make1
- Dedicated static IPs
- cPanel and WHM with a wide variety of utilities and programs pre-installed with the option to request additional programs to be installed 1
- Unlimited emails and unlimited outgoing messages per hour
- Full access to server logs through SSH
- As an alternative to the recommended CentOS 6.x with cPanel, Ubuntu, and CloudLinux2 are also available, although cPanel cannot be installed on Ubuntu.
1: Avaible to Managed Dedicated Servers
2: CloudLinux requires a license to operate, and we are only able to install it after you acquire a license and provide it to us.
How much of the dedicated server's disk space will be used by the OS and included software?
The OS and included software use approximately 2 GB of disk space.
Can I install almost anything I want?
Yes, only VPS and Dedicated have this option.
Does root WHM have the Reseller Center?
Yes, only VPS and Managed Dedicated get this tool.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Overview Setup Part 1 Setup Part 2 More Features Your Dedicated server comes with...
Shared Reseller VPS Linux Dedicated Windows Dedicated Our Managed Linux based...
There are times when you may need to upgrade aspects of your Dedicated Server, but you don't...
Overview Setup Part 1 Setup Part 2 More Features If you are new to WHM you may find...
You can find the SSH configuration file at /etc/ssh/sshd_config Note: Upon updating SSH...