Begin by going to Setup > Currencies
On the Currencies page you will see a list of all available currencies currently configured, and will be able to add new currencies or edit the available currencies.
Adding a Currency
When adding a currency you will want to fill in the Currency Code, Prefix, Suffix, Format, and Base Conversion Rate.
- Currency Code: This will just be the code of the currency (i.e. USD, GBP, EUR, etc)
- Prefix: This will be what you want shown before the price (most commonly the currency symbol) and can be text only.
- Suffix: This will be what you want to be shown after the price (most commonly the Currency Code but can also be left blank).
- Format: This will be the display format for the amounts in this currency.
- Base Conversion Rate: This will be the value an amount in this currency needs to be divided by to convert to your base currency.
Select the Add Currency button and your new currency will appear in the Currencies list.
Editing a Currency
Select your currency from the Currencies list and select the Edit icon.
You will be directed to a screen where you can edit the currency values.
Edit any currency values you would like to edit (i.e. Base Conversion Rate as this regularly fluctuates)
Tick the Update Pricing checkbox so your new rate will be updated.
Then select the Save Changes button.
In addition to manually adjusting the rates, you can have WHMCS automatically update the base conversion rates using the values from the European Central Bank by clicking the Update Exchange Rates button under the Currencies list.
Once you have automatically updated the exchange rates you can select the Update Product Prices button to update your pricing.
Your Currencies are now setup.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Change the Default Currency: Note: If invoices already exist in your system in this...
WHMCS Guide Overview Get a Free License How to Install Creating your Automated...
WHMCS Guide Overview Free License Install WHMCS "WHMCS is an all-in-one...
WHMCS Guide Overview Free License Install WHMCS Guide to Web Host Manager...
WHMCS Guide Overview Get a Free License How to Install You may want to use...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution