Creating your Automated Settings
Begin by going to Setup > Automation Settings
There are a variety of options to configure how WHMCS invoices customers and actions to be taken upon non-payment.
Once you have determined the automation setting for invoices and non-payment, select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
You will see a message Changes Saved Successfully and you will be given a cron command.
Setting up the Automation
- Copy the cron command
- Login into your cPanel
- In cPanel select the Cron Jobs icon
- Once inside the Cron Jobs setting, you will want to set the Common Setting dropdown to the Once a Day option.
- Then on the Minutes and Hour setting you will want to to enter 0 running your cron exactly at midnight.
- Next, paste the cron command from WHMCS into the Command field and select the Add New Cron Job button.
Your Automation Setting are now setup.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Change the Default Currency: Note: If invoices already exist in your system in this...
WHMCS Guide Overview Free License Install WHMCS "WHMCS is an all-in-one...
WHMCS Guide Overview Free License Install WHMCS Guide to Web Host Manager...
WHMCS Guide Overview Get a Free License How to Install You may want to use...
1. Obtain a WHMCS License To install WHMCS, you must first obtain a WHMCS License....