joudiSoft customers may find they are having difficulty receiving messages from joudisoft.com email addresses. This affects users of the following email services:
This can impact handling tickets, replies to queries, notification regarding hosting and billing issues and even receiving special offers from joudiSoft.
If you are experiencing issues receiving email messages from joudiSoft.com and use one of the aforementioned email service providers, you may find it necessary to whitelist our email addresses. In order to do so, please follow the steps below.
Whitelisting joudisoft.com Email Addresses
- Within your outlook.com, live.com, msn.com or hotmail.com email account, click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand side of the window:
- From this menu, please select "Options":
- Then select "Safe and blocked senders":
- Select "Safe Senders":
- You will be presented with a page that will allow you to whitelist email addresses:
- To receive all emails from joudiSoft please add the following exceptions:
Once you have entered these two exceptions you will immediately be able to receive email and tickets from joudiSoft.com.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
cPanel's Email Trace icon is intended for troubleshooting email routing issues. With this...
This error is commonly seen with mailbox file permissions in cPanel. Root access is...
This message indicates that your email is not configured properly. Please make sure you are...
How to fix the error "invalid maildirsize": Login to your server via FTP or File...
What is DMARC? DMARC standardizes how email receivers perform email authentication using the...