Once the conversion to maildir is complete, your IMAP folders may be missing. Please subscribe to them again and they will appear.
Subscribe to folders in Microsoft Outlook Express:
1. Under Folders on the left side of the screen, select the Inbox for your joudiSoft e-mail. (NOT the one under Local Folders)
2. Click the Tools menu and click IMAP Folders
3. Select desired folders.
4. Click Show. Folders will appear next to selected folders. Click OK.
5. New folders can now be accessed from the Folders list on the left side.
Subscribe to folders using SquirrelMail:
1. Go to options > folder preferences
2. Select all of the folders listed.
3. Click Subscribe.
Subscribe to folders using Horde:
1. In the main account click on the "folders" icon at the top of the screen.
2. Choose the "rebuild Folder Tree" option from the dropdown box.
3. Then choose the "Check Folders for New Mail" option from the same box.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
cPanel's Email Trace icon is intended for troubleshooting email routing issues. With this...
This error is commonly seen with mailbox file permissions in cPanel. Root access is...
This message indicates that your email is not configured properly. Please make sure you are...
How to fix the error "invalid maildirsize": Login to your server via FTP or File...
What is DMARC? DMARC standardizes how email receivers perform email authentication using the...