If you've configured your cPanel hosting account to use the Spam Box feature of SpamAssassin, mail identified as spam will be placed in a spam folder; however, you will not immediately see the spam folder in webmail if you have not created or subscribed to it.
If a spam folder does not already exist, you will need to create and subscribe to it.
- Visit the cPanel webmail interface and choose SquirrelMail.
- Click on the Folders link at the top of the page.
- Under Create Folder, enter the name 'spam' for the new folder.
- Click Create.
If the folder does not automatically list itself in the Subscribe list under the Unsubscribe/Subscribe area, you will need to manually subscribe to the folder by selecting the spam folder and clicking Subscribe.
- In Horde, at the top, click on the gear icon and then hover over Preferences and click on Mail.
- Under Message, click on Spam Reporting.
- Choose your designated Spam folder from the drop down list.
- Configure action queries appropriately
- Click Save.
If a spam folder does not exist, you will need to create it.
- Visit the cPanel webmail interface and choose RoundCube.
- Click on the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the Folders tab.
- Click the + button in the bottom-left corner of the Folders panel to create a new folder.
- Under Folder properties, in the Folder name field, type 'spam'.
- Click Save.
You should now see the spam folder in the Folders panel on the left-hand side of the screen. Be sure that the check box next to the folder name, under the Subscribed column, is selected.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
joudiSoft offers you a choice in webmail programs. You can pick whichever one you are most...
To use a secure login for your webmail, you may use one of the following methods: Enter...
Webmail Mobile Email Mac Email PC Email You can check the email sent to your...
Roundcube The free webmail client RoundCube allows you to set up a signature for outgoing...
To check your email using your web browser, go to http://example.com/webmail/.You can also...