Linux Dedicated Server Features
- CentOS 64 bit Linux with full root access (64bit Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04, and 32 bit CentOS installs available on request.)
- cPanel with WHM control panel1
- Apache Web Server, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby (on Rails), FFmpeg support
- Secured server with IPtables firewall
- Root shell with full SSH access to all the accounts on your server
- Root WHM - a full featured WHM that lets you make many of the changes our own admins can make1
- Dedicated static IPs
- cPanel and WHM with a wide variety of utilities and programs pre-installed with the option to request additional programs to be installed 1
- Unlimited emails and unlimited outgoing messages per hour
- Full access to server logs through SSH
- As an alternative to the recommended CentOS 6.x with cPanel, Ubuntu, and CloudLinux2 are also available, although cPanel cannot be installed on Ubuntu.
1: Avaible to Managed Dedicated Servers
2: CloudLinux requires a license to operate, and we are only able to install it after you acquire a license and provide it to us.
How much of the dedicated server's disk space will be used by the OS and included software?
The OS and included software use approximately 2 GB of disk space.
Can I install almost anything I want?
Yes, only VPS and Dedicated have this option.
Does root WHM have the Reseller Center?
Yes, only VPS and Managed Dedicated get this tool.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Occasionally, restarting your container can be useful for installations or major...
Overview Setup Part 1 Setup Part 2 More Features This guide covers the initial...
Overview Setup Part 1 Setup Part 2 More Features This is the continuation video...
Shared Reseller VPS Linux Dedicated Windows Dedicated Our Managed Linux based...
Overview Setup Part 1 Setup Part 2 More Features If you are new to WHM you may find...