joudiSoft gives Reseller,VPS and Dedicated Server packages the ability to set up their own private DNS, also known as private name servers.
Note: This only applies to domains registered with joudiSoft/eNom and excludes those registered through eNom directly.
If you have purchased your domain directly from eNom and not through joudiSoft, you will need to follow the directions below to register your private name servers:
- Log into your eNom account.
- From menu bar within your portal, navigate to Domains -> Advanced Tools -> Register a Name Server
- Enter the name server in the Name Server text box.
- Enter the IP address for the name server in the IP Address text box.
- Click the Submit button.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 to add for any other name servers you wish to register with your eNom registered domain.
Once your private name servers are registered, you may proceed to Step 2 of the process for setting up private name servers.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Introduction Register NS A Records DNS Glue Related Articles Reseller Setup...
Introduction Register NS A Records DNS Glue Step 1 of 3 of setting up private name...
WHM Plesk 10 The following instructions will only set the name server entries in the...
Name Servers DNS Records Private Name Servers Advanced If you have a Reseller...
This article will assist you with making the changes detailed in step one of the following...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution